Book A Virtual Pass Before 5pm Tomorrow For £249*- SAVE £350! New Inspirations From 22 Pharma Brands As They Rethink & Update Their Patient-Centric Strategies For Proven Business Success & Improved Patient Experiences In Today’s Changed Climate
New Strategies To Boost Patient Centricity & Engagement Through Impactful, Value- Adding Patient Involvement: Tangibly Improve Outcomes With Patient-Centric Strategies Which Inform Clinical Trial Design & Drug Development Early On & Embed Patient Insights At The Heart Of Decision Making By Effectively Collaborating With Multiple Stakeholders, Leveraging Virtual Engagement Today & Driving Improvements In Patient Journeys, Experiences & Safeguarding... All In 1 Day. View The Conference Information Pack >>
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 9th September 2021, London Or Virtually. Group Discounts - Send 4 For 3! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
- Embed Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making: Demonstrably improve outcomes for patients and the business by boosting patient involvement and centricity
- Actionable Patient Insights: Hear directly from patients and advocates on actionable steps to improve patient experiences and wellbeing
- Early Patient Collaboration In Clinical Trial Design & Drug Development: Boost patient recruitment and retention to drive quicker market access and better patient outcomes
- Virtual Engagement Strategies With Impact: Practical advice on successfully engaging patients virtually and leveraging key digital tools and technologies today
- Value-Adding Patient Journeys & Experiences: Demonstrably improve the end-to-end patient experience and drive greater patient outcomes
- Effective Collaboration Between Pharma & Advocacy Groups: Foster meaningful and impactful relationships that demonstrably add value to patients and pharma alike
- Drive Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration: How can multiple stakeholders better align behind the patient for actionable strategies with all-round benefit?
- Overcoming Internal & External Barriers: Ensure patient centricity is embedded in your business and overcome industry and internal blockers
- Best-Practice Patient Safeguarding: Go beyond treatment and take actionable steps to safeguard patients throughout their journey
Why Attend The 2nd Annual Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
- NEW, Interactive & Refreshed Agenda To Boost Patient Centricity & Engagement
- 10+ In-Depth, Practical Case Studies In 1 Day!
- 2 In-Depth & Interactive Panel Discussions: 1) Patients Perspectives 2) Stakeholder Collaboration
- Hear Directly From Patients & Advocacy Groups
- Open Q&A & Debate
- Dedicated Networking Time To Create New, Valuable Contacts
- Collaborative Programme
Attend The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference Virtually, It's Easy!
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
Virtual Opportunities To Get Involved At The 3rd Annual Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference Include:
- Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure
- Virtual One-To-One Meetings
- Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion
- On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform
- Virtual Exhibition Stand Competitions & Electronic Giveaways
- Virtual Roundtables
- Video Advertisement
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating! Hear What Previous Conference Attendees Think:
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.”
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.”
“Great event to network and share inside stories and challenges with like-minded people.”
08.30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Anand Das, Digital Client Partner, Pfizer UK
Katrin Hoffmann, Head of Early Evidence Strategy, UCB
PATIENTS AT THE HEART OF DECISION MAKING - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.10 Centre Patients At The Heart Of Internal Decision Making To Demonstrably Improve Patient Outcomes & Wellbeing & Strategic Success
- How can the industry gain real insights into patients’ needs and expectations to create a patient-centric organisation in the new patient landscape post-covid?
- Proactive measures pharma can take to really understand and listen to patients and deliver the real benefits to patient experiences and outcomes that they’re looking for
- With the pandemic changing the way the industry interacts with patients and stakeholders, how can we ensure patient centricity is central to business objectives in the new normal?
- Best-practice benchmarking techniques to truly gauge if your patient strategies are making a difference
Daphna Mackover, Patient Advocacy Head South Europe MCO, Sanofi
Rita Reis, Head of Communications & Patient Advocacy Groups, Merck Portugal
PATIENT PERSPECTIVES - PANEL DISCUSSION
09.50 The Patients Perspective! Hear Directly From Patients & Advocacy Groups On Their Motivations, Feedback & Experiences To Drive Meaningful Collaboration
- What inspired you to be involved in this area and engage with the pharmaceutical community?
- What can the pharma industry do to better hear the patient’s voice and embed patient centricity at the heart of their business?
- What are your expectations when it comes to the pharma industry and where do you feel improvements can be made to truly add value to the patient experience?
- How do you feel the relationship has changed between patients and pharmaceuticals during COVID-19 and how do you think it will develop in the future?
Olive Fulton, Patient Advocate
Lesley Booth, Director of Research and Public & Patient Involvement & Engagement, Bowel Research UK
Lorna Allen, PPI Coordinator for the Clinical Trials Accelerator Platform, Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Garry Brough, Lead for Peer Learning, Partnerships & Policy, Positively UK
Rebecca Langley, Patient Advocate
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
CLINICAL TRIAL DESIGN & EARLY PATIENT INVOLVEMENT
11.00 Secure Stronger Outcomes For Patients & Accelerate Speed-To-Market Through Engaging & Involving Patients Early In Clinical Trials & Drug Development
- Practical advice on boosting patient recruitment and adherence to gain the vital patient feedback to improve the experience and effectiveness of clinical trials
- How can pharma brands drive patient centricity of trials during COVID to ensure their voices are being heard?
- How can pharma ensure they have patient involvement from the very beginning to ensure their insights are affecting drug development?
- Solidify feedback loops and communities to keep patient volunteers informed of trial results
Oleksandr Gorbenko, Global Patient Centricity Director, Ipsen
VIRTUAL PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
11.20 Leverage Digital Tools & Technology To Engage With Patients Remotely & Create Seamless Patient Experiences
- From telemedicine to wearable devices to AI, what digital techniques of engaging patients have truly shown success during COVID-19?
- Harness the most effective digital channels and technologies to enhance patient recruitment, increase patient engagement through clinical trials and access key information on their treatment
- What advances in patient engagement are here to stay in the new normal, and how do you think patient interaction will change in the future?
Lesley Booth, Director of Research & Public & Patient Involvement & Engagement, Bowel Research UK
11.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
PATIENT ADVOCACY COLLABORATION
12.10 Overcome Barriers To Foster Effective & Long-Standing Relationships That Improve Patient & Business Outcomes
- Identify the right group to partner with to create strategic relationships with demonstrable value for all parties
- How can partnerships be truly embedded to ensure positive results lasting long into the future?
- How can partnerships effectively align their objectives and manage expectations from both sides to drive improvements in awareness, patient quality of life and on-going patient support?
- Evaluate the value created for patients, pharma and the industry at large
- How has collaboration with between pharma and advocacy groups changed during the pandemic and how can we ensure these relationships are strengthened in the new normal?
Speaker To Be Announced; Please Check The Website For Updates
12.30 Morning Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Round-Up
12.35 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.35 Afternoon Co-Chair’s Opening Remarks
Paul Edwards, Director of Clinical Services, Dementia UK
Ashton Harper, Head of Medical Affairs (UK & Ireland), Roche Diagnostics Ltd
13.45 Collaborate Effectively & Share Common Goals With Patient Organisations To Drive Improvements In The End-To-End Patient Experience
- How can pharma and patient organisations develop patient experiences together to definitively improve patient experiences?
- Best-practice advice on understanding gaps in the patients experience and effective ways to boost outcomes
- Accurately measure and reflect how your patient experience strategies have added value to their experience
Pascale Cavillon, Global Patient Centricity Director, Ipsen
14.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
A PATIENT'S PERSPECTIVE - CASE STUDY
14.35 Hear A Patient’s Perspective Directly On Their Experiences Of Engagement With The Pharma Industry & Overcoming Obstacles To Greater Patient Centricity
Olive Fulton, Patient Advocate
STAKEHOLDER COLLABORATION - PANEL DISCUSSION
14.55 Drive Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration & Align Behind The Patient To Achieve Strong Future Relationships
- With such a wide variety of stakeholders with different objectives in the healthcare sector, what steps can be taken to align agendas and keep the focus on patients?
- How has the pandemic affected the objectives of different stakeholders and how can patient centricity be secured in the new normal?
- What best practice advice and top tips can help deliver patient strategies with real-world impact?
Yetunde Kolade, Regional Medical Affairs Director, EU/RCIS/ANZ, Reckitt
Annabel Cowper, Head of Patient Advocacy for Alzheimer's Disease ECP (Europe
Canada & Partner Markets), Biogen
Jan Swiderski, Director Head of Global Public Affairs & Patient Advocacy Rare Diseases, Ipsen
Wim Noel, EMEA Medical Affairs Director Rheumatology/Auto-Immunity, Janssen
Berna Özelgün, Associate Director Medical Affairs, Gilead Sciences
Jolanda Koenders, Head Of Public Affairs, Advocacy & Communications, Takeda
15.25 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
OVERCOMING BARRIERS TO PATIENT CENTRICITY
15.55 Break Through Internal & External Barriers To Embed Patients At The Heart Of Your Business & Truly Walk The Walk Of Patient Centricity
- How can the value and benefits of consistent engagement that meets patient expectations be communicated to secure buy-in and embed patients at the heart of your organisation?
- How can establishing a common, scalable and robust set of technology and data foundations act as a strong enabler and catalyst for innovations for your patients?
- Demonstrate effectively that your internal patient strategies are resulting in better patient outcomes and showcase their impact
Hicham Naim, Global Head Integrated & Personalized Patient Care Program, Digital Advisory Board, Takeda
Advait Thakur, Associate Director, Patient Engagement Platforms Architect, Takeda
16.15 Go Beyond Treatment & Take Actionable Steps To Positively Impact Patient Safety & Wellbeing
- How can patient safety be centred at the heart of internal decision making and processes?
- With less face-to-face contact with patients currently, how can we leverage technology to ensure you’re seeing the full picture of a patients wellbeing and quality of life?
- Ensure ethical and compliant data collection and management to maintain patient’s privacy
Speaker To Be Announced
16.35 Afternoon Chair’s Closing Remarks
16.40 Official Close Of Conference
Captivate Customers & Maximise Results With Flawless, Integrated Omni-Channel Strategies: Profitable, Customer-Engaging Multi-Channel Excellence In Pharma. Omni-Channel Excellence In A Digital Revolution • Insight-Led, Meaningful Decisions • Seamless, Customer-Focused Journey Designs • Measurable Success & ROI • Global Vs Local Strategies • Maximised Stakeholder Engagement • Winning Social Media Success • Engaging CRM & Email Marketing.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.