Drive Patient Centricity & Engagement With Meaningful Patient Involvement: Embed Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making With Actionable Strategies Which Inform Clinical Trial Design, Drug Development & Commercial Success With Early Patient Involvement, Patient Journey Insights, Meaningful Partnerships, Digital & Tech Innovations & Stakeholder Collaboration
A One-Day, Brand-Led, Conference & Networking Event, 19th May 2020, The Millennium Gloucester Hotel, Central London
27 Pharma Industry Speakers, Patient Advocacy Groups & Patients Tackle The Hurdles To Real Patient Centricity, Embedding Patients Into The Heart Of Business Decision Making Early, Clinical Trials, Technology & Drug Development For Tangible Business Results & Better Patient Outcomes
- Improve Patient Experience & Ensure Patient Centricity: Secure better patient and business outcomes by increasing patient centricity and engagement
- Patient Perspective: Actionable insights and feedback around patient wellbeing, preferences and experiences
- Enhance The Patient Journey: Opportunities in the end-to-end patient journey where pharma can tangibly improve patient experiences and commercial success
- Collaborate With Patients In Early Clinical Trial Design & Drug Development: Drive patient recruitment and retention in clinical trials for faster, more effective market access and better patient outcomes
- Harness Patient Data & Feedback To Promote Patient Welfare & Safety: How can you gain real insights into patient needs and understand their journey with limited data access?
- Overcome Barriers To Patient Centricity By Collaborating With Internal & External Stakeholders: Embed the patient at the heart of the business and achieve strong collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborative & Value-Adding Patient Advocacy & Pharma Partnerships: Forming strong, meaningful and long-lasting strategic patient-pharma partnerships which add value to all
- Engage Patients With Digital & Tech: Look to the future and improve patient experiences by seizing opportunities in digital and new technology
The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference At A Glance
Advanced Topic Streams
Satisfaction At 2019 Event
Years Leading The Conference Market
Inspiring, Exciting Day
Why Attend This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
- 27 Patient & HCP Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 100% Satisfaction Rating 2019 Event
- Patient Feedback Panel
- Written In Collaboration With Patients, Advocacy Groups & The Industry
- 6 Facilitated Break-Out Sessions: A) Oncology B) Rare Diseases C) Chronic Illness D) Mental Health E) Reimbursement F) Market Access
- Case Study: Patient Advocacy & Pharma Industry Partnership
Who Attends This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
Senior-level professionals with job titles including:
- Patient (Advocacy, Engagement, Experience, Centricity)
- Clinical Research
- Customer Engagement
- Medical Affairs
27 Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day: Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making • Early Patient Involvement - Clinical Trials • Patient Feedback • Patient-Pharma Collaboration • Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration • Patient Journeys • Digital & Tech • Patient Insights • Patient Safety • Overcoming Barriers To Patient Centricity
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At 2019 Event! Hear What Previous Conference Attendees Think:
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.”
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.”
“Great event to network and share inside stories and challenges with like-minded people.”
Why Not Get Involved With The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
Can You Help Pharma Organisations Drive Patient Centricity & Better Engage Patients? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £1,999+VAT (SAVE £700). Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Drive Patient Centricity & Engagement With Meaningful Patient Involvement: Embed Patients At the Heart of Decision Making With Actionable Strategies Which Inform Clinical Trial Design, Drug Development & Commercial Success With Early Patient Involvement, Patient Journey Insights, Meaningful Partnerships, Digital & Tech Innovations & Stakeholder Collaboration
Please See Below For The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference Programme Outline. For The Full Agenda, Click Here >>
The Patient Journey - Q&A Panel
09.30 High-Impact Strategies To Improve The End-To-End Patient Journey: How Can Pharma Improve Patient Experience?
Lara Pippo, Head of Market Access & Government Affairs, CSL Behring
Early Patient Involvement In Clinical Trials
Patient Feedback - Panel
10.50 The Patient Platform: Sharing Insights & Feedback Around Patient Motivations, Wellbeing, Preferences & Experiences
11.20 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal & Patient Collaboration - Case Study
12.10 In-Depth Haematology Case Study
Internal Collaboration Between Medical & Patient Engagement Functions For In-Depth, Value-Adding Patient Insights & Outcomes
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
Collaborating With Stakeholders - Q&A Panel
13.40 Tangible Techniques To Overcome Blockers, Achieve Strong Collaborative Relationships & Align Multiple Stakeholders Behind The Patient
Digital & Tech
14.10 Seizing Opportunities In Digital & Tech To Improve Patient Experiences, Engagement & Support
14.30 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner.For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
15.10 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Overcoming Barriers To Patient Centricity - Q&A Panel
15.40 Overcome Internal & Industry Barriers To Ensure Genuine Patient Centricity, Embed The Patient At The Heart Of The Business & Commit To More