Book Your Virtual Pass Before Next Friday From Just £479! Find Out How 26 Pharmaceutical Brands Are Driving Patient Centricity & Engagement With Meaningful Patient Involvement, All In 1 Day!
Embed Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making With Actionable Patient Strategies Which Inform Clinical Trial Design, Drug Development & Commercial Success With Early Patient Involvement, Patient Journey Insights, Meaningful Partnerships, Digital & Tech Innovations & Stakeholder Collaboration. A One-Day, Brand-Led, Conference & Networking Event, 29th January 2021, London
If there are Government restrictions at the time, the conference will take place online on our dedicated virtual platform.
- Improve Patient Experience & Ensure Patient Centricity: Secure better patient and business outcomes by increasing patient centricity
- Patient Perspective: Actionable insights and feedback around patient wellbeing, preferences and experiences
- Enhance The Patient Journey: Opportunities in the end-to-end patient journey where pharma can tangibly improve patient experiences and commercial success
- Collaborate With Patients In Early Clinical Trial Design & Drug Development: Drive patient recruitment and retention in clinical trials for faster, more effective market access and better patient outcomes
- Harness Patient Data & Feedback To Promote Patient Welfare & Safety: How can you gain real insights into patient needs and understand their journey with limited data access?
- Overcome Barriers To Patient Centricity By Collaborating With Internal & External Stakeholders: Embed the patient at the heart of the business and achieve strong collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborative & Value-Adding Patient Advocacy & Pharma Partnerships: Forming strong, meaningful and long-lasting strategic patient-pharma partnerships which add value to all
- Engage Patients With Digital & Tech: Look to the future and improve patient experiences by seizing opportunities in digital and new technology
The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference At A Glance
Advanced Topic Streams
Satisfaction At 2019 Event
Years Leading The Conference Market
Inspiring, Exciting Day
Why Attend This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
- 26 Patient & HCP Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 100% Satisfaction Rating 2019 Event
- Patient Feedback Panel
- Written In Collaboration With Patients, Advocacy Groups & The Industry
- 6 Facilitated Break-Out Sessions: A) Oncology B) Rare Diseases C) Chronic Illness D) Mental Health E) Reimbursement F) Market Access
- Case Study: Patient Advocacy & Pharma Industry Partnership
Who Attends This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
Senior-level professionals with job titles including:
- Patient (Advocacy, Engagement, Experience, Centricity)
- Clinical Research
- Customer Engagement
- Medical Affairs
26 Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day: Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making • Early Patient Involvement - Clinical Trials • Patient Feedback • Patient-Pharma Collaboration • Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration • Patient Journeys • Digital & Tech • Patient Insights • Patient Safety • Overcoming Barriers To Patient Centricity
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At 2019 Event! Hear What Previous Conference Attendees Think:
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.”
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.”
“Great event to network and share inside stories and challenges with like-minded people.”
This Is Your Unique Opportunity To Get Involved With The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference!
Can You Help Pharma Organisations Drive Patient Centricity & Better Engage Patients? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes today! Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
PLUS! Don't Miss The Pharma Social Media Conference Taking Place On 18th May 2021. Book Both Events & Save Up To £350! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 For Details.
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. Download The Brochure Here. @PharmaConf
5th Annual Event! One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 18th May 2021 in Central London.
Drive Patient Centricity & Engagement With Meaningful Patient Involvement: Embed Patients At the Heart of Decision Making With Actionable Strategies Which Inform Clinical Trial Design, Drug Development & Commercial Success With Early Patient Involvement, Patient Journey Insights, Meaningful Partnerships, Digital & Tech Innovations & Stakeholder Collaboration
Please See Below For The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference Programme Outline. For The Full Agenda, Click Here >>
The Patient Journey - Q&A Panel
09.30 High-Impact Strategies To Improve The End-To-End Patient Journey: How Can Pharma Improve Patient Experience?
Lara Pippo, Head of Market Access & Government Affairs, CSL Behring
Early Patient Involvement In Clinical Trials
10.00 Strategies To Engage Patients Early On In Clinical Trial Design & Drug Development To Ensure Faster, More Effective Market Access & Better Patient Outcomes
Oleksandr Gorbenko, Global Patient Centricity Director, Ipsen
10.20 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
10.50 Within3 Case Study
Patient Feedback - Panel
11.05 The Patient Platform: Sharing Insights & Feedback Around Patient Motivations, Wellbeing, Preferences & Experiences
11.35 Achieving Patient Centricity In The Next Generation Of Clinical Trials
Gareth Powell, Business Development Officer & Patient Engagement Project Lead, National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)
Patient Advocacy Partnerships
11.50 Forming Strong, Meaningful & Long-Lasting Strategic Patient-Pharma Partnerships Which Add Value To Patients & Pharma Alike
Tom Rhodes, UK External Communications Manager, Pfizer UK
Internal & Patient Collaboration - Case Study
12.10 In-Depth Haematology Case Study
Internal Collaboration Between Medical & Patient Engagement Functions For In-Depth, Value-Adding Patient Insights & Outcomes
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
Collaborating With Stakeholders - Q&A Panel
13.40 Tangible Techniques To Overcome Blockers, Achieve Strong Collaborative Relationships & Align Multiple Stakeholders Behind The Patient
14.10 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Digital & Tech
14.25 What We Can Learn From Disney To Help Patients Become The Heroes Of Their Healthcare Journeys?
14.45 Open Health Case Study
15.10 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Overcoming Barriers To Patient Centricity - Q&A Panel
16.10 Origins Case Study