Next-Level Strategies To Embed Patients At The Heart Of Organisational Decision Making & Build Empowering Relationships With Advocacy Groups For Long-Term, Value-Adding Patient Centricity, Engagement & Partnerships: Develop Long-Term Relationships With Patients & Advocates Through Patient-Centric Strategies Which Inform All Aspects Of The Pharma Lifecycle ✓ Embed Patient Voice & Increase Early Patient Involvement & Co-Creation To Boost Patient Experiences, Journeys & Digital & Virtual Engagement ✓ Engage Internal & External Stakeholders To Overcome Barriers To Patient Centricity. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th May 2022, One American Square, Central London.
31 Speakers From The Pharmaceutical Industry, Patient Advocacy Groups & Patients Themselves Share Their Insights Into Levelling Up Patient Centricity In Pharma Through Long-Term Partnerships, Involvement In Clinical Trials, Strategic Virtual Engagement, Co-Creation & Collaborating Effectively With Stakeholder Networks To Drive Patient-Centric Journeys & Health Outcomes That Place The Patient At The Heart Of Decision Making
- Practical Steps To Embed Patients At The Centre Of Decision Making: Walk the walk of patient centricity with direct action to involve patients in every part of the journey
- NEW! Long-Term Engagement & Partnership Strategies: Transition from ad-hoc relationships to long-lasting, consistent patient engagement and empowerment
- UPDATE: Strengthen Patient Advocacy Collaboration: Level-up relationships between pharma and advocacy groups to boost collaboration and improve patient outcomes and experiences
- High-Impact Digital & Virtual Engagement: Move beyond apps to develop long-term strategies to engage patients virtually and establish digital as a key channel
- Patients’ Honest Perspectives: Direct feedback from patients and advocates on their experiences of the pharma industry and what we need to deliver for effective future collaboration
- UPDATE: Advanced Patient-Centric Clinical Trial Design: Engage patients throughout the clinical trial process and drive recruitment through early patient involvement
- Break Down Barriers To Patient Centricity: Overcome internal and external blockers to commit to action authentically
- Driving Improvements In Patient Journeys: Nurture strategic patient journeys that demonstrably boost patient experiences and outcomes
- NEW! Patient Centricity In Developing Countries: Navigate the opportunities and challenges of engaging patients effectively across developing nations
- Engage Multiple Healthcare Stakeholders: Align values behind the patient and develop strong relationships focused on patient centricity and outcomes
- NEW! Education, Co-Creation, Collaboration: Develop materials and processes alongside patients to drive informed consent, build trust and amplify your messaging
Our 2022 Conference Partners Include...
The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference At A Glance
Advanced Topic Streams
Satisfaction At The Last Event
Years Leading The Conference Market
Inspiring Day In Central London
Why Attend This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
- 31 Patient & HCP Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- 100% Satisfaction Rating
- Written In Collaboration With Patients, Advocacy Groups & The Industry
- 4 Informal Break-Out Sessions: A) Patient Recruitment In Clinical Trials B) Medical Devices, Apps & Digital Health C) Pharma Reputation D) Reimbursement
- Hear The Patient’s Voice Directly From Patients & Advocacy Groups
- 4 In-Depth Panel Discussions A) Long-Term Engagement B) Patient Perspectives C) Overcoming Barriers D) Stakeholder Collaboration
Who Attends This Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference?
Senior-level professionals with job titles including:
- Patient (Advocacy, Engagement, Experience, Centricity)
- Clinical Research
- Customer Engagement
- Medical Affairs
31 Leading Professionals Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day: Patients At The Heart Of Decision Making • Long-Term Patient Engagement • Levelled-Up Advocacy Collaboration • Digital & Virtual Engagement • Patient Perspectives • Patient-Centric Clinical Trials • Overcoming Barriers • Patient Journeys • Patient Centricity In Developing Countries • Stakeholder Collaboration • Education, Co-Creation, Collaboration
100% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating! Hear What Previous Conference Attendees Think:
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.”
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.”
“Great event to network and share inside stories and challenges with like-minded people.”
Get Involved With The Patient Centricity & Engagement Conference!
Can You Help Pharma & Healthcare Organisations Drive Patient Engagement & Centre Patients At The Heart Of Their Organisations? For more information on how speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,699+VAT. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Next-Level Strategies To Embed Patients At The Heart Of Organisational Decision Making & Build Empowering Relationships With Advocacy Groups For Long-Term, Value-Adding Patient Centricity, Engagement & Partnerships
Develop Long-Term Relationships With Patients & Advocates Through Patient-Centric Strategies Which Inform All Aspects Of The Pharma Lifecycle ✓ Embed
Patient Voice & Increase Early Patient Involvement & Co-Creation To Boost Patient Experiences, Journeys & Digital & Virtual Engagement ✓ Engage Internal &
External Stakeholders To Overcome Barriers To Patient Centricity. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th May 2022, Central London
Take A Look At Our Upcoming Sister Events!
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.